In my Digital Portfolio, you will find many things. Below this blog, you’ll see the work I’ve done. In my portfolio, you’ll find my favorite picture, my links, my blog archive, and my blogs. My blogs includes a picture and writings about it. My portfolio has all of my projects I have done in class.
I think my portfolio is really nice. I am organized with all my work. Everything is in order. Overall my portfolio is looking nice so far. It has everything I needed. I have my favorite picture on the top left corner. I have links to some of my favorite photographers in class. I learned many things during this semester. I learned about the Compositional Tricks. There are 5 Compositional Tricks. The Compositional Tricks that I learned are Rule of Thirds, Leading Lines, Macro, Extreme Angles, and Cropping. I learned about Photoshop and what things you can do to make the photographs more vivid. I also learned how to write a critique.
I think I did well on my Social Issue. I like my picture that I took. It was one of the best works I did so far. It took me along time to think of a statement, but I figured out one. The project that I struggled the most was the Haunted Chavez. I didn’t know what to do. It wasn’t my best work, but I tried. I had a little problem remembering the Photoshop terms. I kept forgetting.
If I keep working on my Photoshop skills, I might be better at it. I’m not fully attached to the Photoshop equipments. I have a bad memory. I also need to work on my writing. I’m not a good writer either. I’m working on my writing right now. I’ll practice on what I’m having problems in, so in the future I’ll know how to do things better than before. Since the beginning of the year, we learned about a lot of things. I think I approved on my ideas. I learned how to think of something no one else was thinking. I approved on knowing how to write a good artist critique.
This year I learned a lot. I know how to take better pictures using the Compositional Tricks. I never knew photography can be this hard. I learned that it’s ok to be yourself around others because taking pictures is about expressing yourself. It’s ok to be open with your classmates. This semester has been fun for me. I also made new friends, while learning about Digital Photography. I know I wasn’t the best at the projects, but to me at least I tried and did something. No one’s perfect.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Samaya, I appreciate your hard work each day. I can always count on you to put forth full effort in each project. Your portfolio look great. You have done a very good job this semester, even if you are my youngest. Keep pushing your ideas and your skills, and you will accomplish great things!
Post a Comment