Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scary Expressions

When I look at this picture it makes me think about the ghost is following me. It could be watching me. The ghost came out of nowhere. I like the shadows of the ghost. It looks like it came flying down. If this was a real picture and a real ghost, I would be really shocked. I would be really scared. The picture will probably haunt me every time I would look at it.





This picture makes me think of me with a mask on. What I like about this picture is my eyes. It looks real. I like this picture. It reminds me of the fantastic 4 movie for some strange reason. When I look at this picture, almost everything is blue. My nails are blue. The poster behind me is blue, and of course my face is blue. I think I look a little scary. The thing I like the most in this picture are my eyes. Definitely the purple eyes.






When I look at this picture it makes me think of myself as a real zombie. The blood looks realistic. I also like the background. It looks like it has black smoke in the back. The picture was taken in my room. It looks like I took the picture when i was dead. I also like the skin color. Everything looks real. There's blood all over my mouth. Overall I really like this picture. I think I did good on the picture. My eyes looks weird.





No comments: